Tuesday, January 03, 2006

plastic life


last time out, i went to KLCC. Of course any ass would know those big twin towers in the heart of KL. I've been using the towers as lomo subjects many times. Anyway, i went with arip. We were on this road that really not many cars was on and it was sunday! Anyway, i got a glimpse of the towers from the front and i kinda got this full image of the towers and it's simply majestic. Got to parking and off meeting friends and stuff. Anyway, i was walking and browsing looking at stuff i need and want and they all seems to cost so much money. I have money in the bank but i got a basketball game and that will cost me, and i spent like almost everyday snooking. And i better start my driving lessons before my money runs out. Boy am i glad i don't smoke.

I hope i would get a job by february coz being broke sucks man. And this time around i'm dreaming and i still am about goin to mabul. arip was there when he was outstation, and he said it was great. and by looking at pictures of the island. damn it! it's so awesome. But everything, i mean everything has it price. Even KLCC's toilet cost RM2. I mean what the fuck? Do they substitute water with coke in there? Or have this cool toilet that you can just lay your ass and these toilet will massage your back and after you done shitting a butler would come and wipe your ass? I'm not paying RM2 to shit.

Being jobless made me so anxious. Anxious about working. Whenever i hear about people getting interviewed or someone landing some major job, i would get anxious. Coz recently my pal told me that the ministry of education would terminate the contract that paid me the studying fees. Which means that i cannot pursue the masters degree since there's no more contract. but on the upside i don't have to pay the ministry back. Unlike PTPTN, it's a loan. But it's just a rumor. ANyway, that would mean no guarantee of me studying again, which led me to the source of my anxiousness of not getting a job. No job no money. And without money, nothing goes.

Being jobless also turned me into a bum. I would wake up late, i mean relly late and then i would play NFS for hours and off to basketball. And i'm through with NFS so to avoid boredom i downloaded curb your enthusiasm. LIFESAVER! This series i tell you is in its own league. FUnny as hell. Funny is only half of it. The series sorta made me look at small insignificant things from different perspectives. It's in its 5th season now so i better start downloading.

ARsenal is playing MAN U this wednesday. Early in the morning. I started telling my MU supporting frens that ARsenal is gonna kick MU ass. Taunting and teasing their club is fun. I might as well talk trash now coz after the game i thinkMAN U would have the bragging rights. But they're playing at highbury and that is a reason to be optimistic. Well, if i ignore the fact that chelsea won 2-0 at highbury. go gunner.

So urm, how bout 2006? hope your're riding yours ... anxious free.

EAT DUST MAN U!

No comments: