Saturday, January 28, 2006

Gizmo and gadgets: Low Yatt

My dad finally went out and bought a laptop for my bro at low yatt. I was out browsing at acers and asuses and Hp's dells etc .. and my dad and me finally land a compaq presario. It cost about 3600. And while i was there i couldn;t help but notice all the gizmos and gadgets being displayed. Oh boy, everytime i go to low yatt there is always something new. The computers are so far out with lotsa new shit. I think if you buy a computer at low yatt, it will be outdated seconds later.

And seeing how the chinese do business is really amazing. No disrespect to malays or indians but chinese are really at the forefront of businesses. When they do business they mean business. Its Chinese new year is tomorrow but they are still doing business only to shut their operation down at 3PM. And they really try hard to help you make a decision. I hate it when you are clueless and in need of help and somehow you are ignored or they look at you like you don;t have money.

And to business owner don;t look like you are desperate for money. Don;t push people into buying. Try and help us consumers make our minds up. For heaven sake, buying a computer is a fucking investment. Constant persuasion will only make buyers distance themselves.

But low yatt is still and always festive. Its like an indoor pasar malam selling thousand ringgit worth of computer stuff. I like it. I see girls going there (maybe the ptptn got something to do wit it) and getting themselves a laptop. And they don;t need boys to tag along with them coz making a decision and asking about stuff is really welcome at low yatt. MAybe i only sratch the surface of low yatt. I dunno the dark side of low yatt. Maybe there is cases like those i heard at petaling street. U know..... chinese gangs and triad and stuff. WHo knows?

Arsenal is playing bolton today. And they have injuries and some shit about resting key players. I hope they don't get murdered or worse slaughtered by bolton today.

On a sour note, star jobs really dissapoint me. There are no recent post that suit my qualifications. Oh well.

Ok...i;m going to watch season 1 of seinfeld. bye ....

No comments: