Friday, January 13, 2006

I tried and i said " at least i tried" (not enough)

Well jobhunting was fun and erm... u know... exciting at first. But then, it started to get a little frustrating when reality start to have its grips on you. Its hard to get a job. That's the reality. Not with a 2nd class lower CPA. Not with no portfolio or anything that is credible to show for.

And employers in Jobstreet really doesn't care about me. My application didn't turn in any respond. The least they can do is say that i don't deserve their attention or something nicer. It's like i'm hopelessly waiting. Is it a yes or a no. It feels like when you are waiting for a bus for like hours and you want to just give up on waiting and take a cab eventhough it cost a lot more. But then you're like .... oh maybe 15 mins more .... and then the bus still didn't show up. And when it finally did... it's no use. You already missed the appoinment coz the bus is late. whatever. the bottom line is waiting for an answer sucks. hell ... waiting alone sucks. b ut i try to be patient. I can't expect i'm the michael jordan of the engineering industry where every company in malaysia wants at least a piece of me if not whole.

but jobhunting is an experience. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Maybe for a job. :)

Another experience that no one can forget is driving. Maybe you won't agree with me and say riding a bike or a motorbike. but that's childplay. Driving A car is the ultimate adult coolness thing that a kid could ever want. Until u realize the traffic jams, and the petrol is costing u a fortune that is. Anyway, my driving lessons is coming along fine. And i realize, people need a little push. Everyone does.

My driving instructor is always pushing me to .... u know ....do this perfect shift thingy with the gears. And i'm like .. dude, it's just the gear. Signal ... bla bla bla. But then i remembered how most of my friends would drive like they could insert a coin and have another go again. And how i wanted to be like that. So i just said to myself, learn the basics then drive like hell. So learn i did. The whole 3 point turn thingy, the mountain thingy but maybe tomorrow i'd do the parking. It's fun, driving. I don't want to fail and go through it again.

Finally finished downloading curb your enthusiasm season 1 - 5. I'm burning it into a DVD disc. This series is worth the hassle.

Got a basketball friendly this sunday. The basketball team that i'm currently on is called lil' pony. Sorta like hip hop meets carebear. Gangsta rap meets siti nurhaliza. lil' pony. That's whacked dude. I'm not arguing since it's not my team and what's in a name anyway? It's the team that counts. It would be cool if a pony kick ass wouldn't it. i hope ass kicking we will do.

The raya haji just passed. I was late so i missed the prayer. that sucked. well, that's all i have to say. Til later. sweet dreams.

No comments: