Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Reference

Everyone has a dream. But none would like to be called a dreamer. To malays dreaming doesn't lead you anywhere. But following everyone else doesn't either. It only leads to a destination that you not by choice or by choice wanted to be. But dreaming, if you work on it, leads you where you want to "live". It made quotes like "live your dream" seems so true.

We all dream. The problem is we don't give ourselves much credit towards what we are dreaming about. It's always stupid to think about things that will never happen. Never? To me there's never a dream that don't come true, only dreams that was only dreamt but never got a chance to turn into reality . A dream should serve as a motivator. A dream is not an empty thought. It's an idea of a life worth living. A dream is only a dream when you say them but, life , if you live them.

One great thing about being young and healthy is the fact that there is this priceless thing we youths have which is called enthusiasm. It is driven by many factors. It is best driven by a dream. I know one day enthusiasm will be driven by obligations. By comitments. When that day come, i know once i had a dream. Once i thought of something so real that i could see it in front of my eyes. Once i wrote something about living a dream but i haven't got the balls to live them.

And i would give anything to have youthful energetic enthusasim on my side again.

I hope i get to where i want to be. The place where i always bitch about. The place where i dream of living. The dream.

Hmm, how about a bad dream? I don;t want to live in a bad dream. Can i do something about it. Of course. But how. You identify the source. wich is Fear. Fear kills hope. Fear serve as a wall between your dream and your reality. Those wall must go down. There would always be hope and you can bet fear always tag along. A good life is where dreams and reality co-exist to form a serentiy and a peace of mind where nothing limits you.

Enthusiasm is best driven by a dream. Fear is best driven by risks. Victory means conquering your fear. you can lose but win at the same time. You lost if you give up. losing is improving. Failing doesn't mean your inadequate. But knowing that you can win but you didn't because you don't do good enough hurts the most. And to conquer your fear you have to take risk. In fact, to live we take risks. I've taken risks and i've not taken risks. Those that i didn't take led me to regret. Questions like what ifs started to pop. I've got nothing to lose to start with. Why wasn't we taught risk taking at school?
Why are we so passive and dead? Why do we feel insecure and scared. Taking risk is a good exercise. It helps you get through life faster. Calculated risks of course.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 5 years? 1 year? 6 months from now? i know i'm no better then yesterday. And tomorrow will be no better. Choices are always there to be made. But i avoid choices. I thought gave up on nothing when there was something to strive for. That's the worst thing ever that could invade my mind. giving up.

I hate that my mind feels so confined where i could only dream of things. I hate the fact that life is a plastic mould that someone thought would be good for me. I hate the fact that i'm gonna live that life and be happy with it only to wake up 4 am in the morning thinking could i do better? I hate feeling locked up because i'm scared to take risk. I want liberation of the mind. I want to be shown the way.

I see what i want. But i can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can only dream of tasting it. I have it firmly in my grasps. But i can't feel it .sadly. damn it. How long can i lead this dream before it turned to a false sense of hope. give up now. Stop now. Stop now. Stop now.

It's easy. You are already free. Not making choices is freedom. Following is normal. Normal is what people are thriving for. Life is suppose to be average. Don't dream of what you can't afford. Dreaming is great until you wake up. You're lucky to be living in a system where to live you only have to follow. Why think? Just act. You have no choice. You have no options. Nothing good will happen to you if you dream. Hope is dangerous. Hope kills. Fear is normal. Being scared is normal. It's only human to avoid risk. AVoiding risk for your own safety. ENthusiastic about life doesn't mean you should neglect the facts of reality. Dreaming is a symptom of insecurity. Inadequacy only happens to those who knows but nevertheless tried and then failed. You don't have to dream. It stops here. DOn't fight it. It's easy. It's not wrong. Everyone is doing it. You don't have to struggle. You'll sleep soundly. soundly.

Wake up from your dream.

No comments: