Tuesday, January 24, 2006

dear failure,

ARsenal lost 1 - 0 to everton. And the jinx kept spreading and spreading and it spreads eventually to me.

I ... failed one part of my driving test. The road part ....not the parking shit part. I fucked and i failed. Its weird tho being a dude and failed. I mean all the other dudes successfully evade humility and manage to save money and time by passing both part. And they're all like trying to avoid making contact with me as if i have this failure disease. Maybe they thought i was so pissed and they don't wanna make me feel bad by telling me they passed and asking me how i did. But i was actually humbled and humiliated by the failure. Felt like a loser while waiting for the other part of the test and i know that it wont suck so much waiting if i passed the 1st part of the test. So this other guy eventually came up and talked to me. And i just try my best to make my side of the story looked like its not my fault and told him the road fucked me up. My very own failure theory....It is always my fault.

I was the only male failure of the entire driving school. The others are some desperate housewives, some just physically and technically incapable of driving and some just fucked up. And i was so ashamed that i was the only guy amongst the women who failed. It was so i dunno..... embarassing. Hahahaa. Well so what? i'll nail the test next time out. I just have to add sugar and swallow it like a man and hope the bitter taste of failure wont affect me next time.

But it was a sweet day for kobe yesterday coz he scored 81 points in a single game. How the fuck can a human being do such a thing in a basketball game? amazing. IT was crazy.

Hahaha...certainly i won't take my failure as if it is the end of the world but it sure ended my day and maybe the rest of the weekend. coffee!

No comments: