Friday, January 20, 2006

clutch and all

Did anybody see the lakers versus the kings? how bout kobe huh? how can he score like 40+ and the kings still manage to walk away with a victory. Miller's buzzer beater to put the socre level really was something out of a comic. I love buzzer beaters. Especially those that ties a game.

Today's driving lesson invloves me driving in some highway near hospital putrajaya and i went as afar as balakong or puchong or something and ended up somewhere near the traffic light junction that lead to nizam nuri's house. chinatown i think is waht they call it. Anyhow .. highway is fun .. i get to use the 4th gear and the instructor was constantly snoozing so i did have a blast driving fast. 60km/h top. Gimme a break, that's fast for a kancil man. Next week i'll be having a pre-test before the actual test. I'm not too worried about it. I think anybody except anybody can drive. It's easy to be a driver but it ain't easy to be a good driver. I think malaysia has a hig rate of mortality, accidents road bully junk-driver etc. due to the system that produces these drivers. Myself included. As long as i'm not driven by speed or any substance that could influence my driving i'll be fine. Anyone can drive. But no one is a good driver.

My 125z needs a new tyre. It has this tear on its side and i think the tear will eventually cause my tyre to burst. The dude that replaced my tube said "awak kene tukar secepat mungkin" and i was like"tikar tube jer la dulu". SO that sucked. I don't want to be riding and suddenly bom! blood and all. No way. So i'm gonna ask dear daddy for financial support.

Congratulation to farah on her first interview. Go get em tiger!

Tomorrow i'll be at KL convention centre for a 3 on 3 game..hopefully gamessss. It start at 8am so i think its better i get there by motorcycle so i wont be late? LRT is also a good option but ... i dunno ... Wanna come and be the pom pom guy/gal?

mom's home. Oh man.... she don't bring no snack home. I'm hungry. GOtta go. Basketbol!!!!!!

No comments: