Saturday, December 31, 2005

new year's eve

i was watching the NBA while surfing the internet when a bunch of religious driven people rang my housebell and started preaching sort of. ASking me to come along and join their program tonight.
It stopped my ecstassy.

These tabligh are mostly the source of uncomfort for those with a busy schedule or those with important things to do... well i bet 90% of them really excuse themselves and their time because we don't want people telling us we're bad people. we already know that. And when faced with these people who really wanted to help we feel insecure and suddenly we panic.

Owh faith. How mom and dad would love seeing us being spiritual and all. But the truth is we are so worked up with our problems that we tend to forgot. I would like to think that we sometime forgot. WE believe, we are not faithless and by far, faith has kept us bound from doing anything wrong.
Well Almost.

And a wakeup call for something like this is rather unexpected when you're hoping for someone to take you out celebrating new year tonight. It really got my brain cranking and change was the way to go at that time. I mean, i can't disagree to everything the dude says because its the truth. It's something that you don't say no or try to start a debate over who's right. They're always right. But my brain was trained to come up with an excuse when this sort of situation happen. And i always ... come up with a beautiful excuse.

Gotta play mr. guard-the-house coz mom and dad are out. What a good boy. I make my self sick sometime. But, you know you gotta drop it like it's hot.

So arsenal, 8.40pm, i'll be glued in front of the TV..... you know it. I do feel terrible and i hope i'd change. But hey, at least i answered when they rang instead of just staying quiet as if no one's home.

you know who you are :)

1 comment:

Jsmn said...

ouch... =]

happy new year dude.