Tuesday, December 06, 2005

en route


Glad to be back home. It took me 3 and a half hour of a back breaking motorcycle ride to finally reach my front gate.

Wow. I have to come up with something to do to fill my free time. I'm getting my driver's license. Yes, i don't have one. It's like a common thing for people to be driving. Back in the old days, driving is only for those who can afford it. Hmmm...So i'll be common and go for my driver's license.

Oh yeah, The graduation night went great. Met old buddies that has started work already. Some are driving big fancy cars. I'm happy for them. Happy to see them. Happy to see them be happy and finally got their shit work out.

Me and my buddy rambo presented a couple of songs by PADI and PETER PAN during the grad night. menanti sebuah jawaban and bintang di surga. Did some un-rehearsed gimmick. Half way through bintang di surga we messed up and stopped. Everyone thought we were doing some sorta gimmick but the truth was i fucked up because i forgot the chords and stuff. Big laugh from everyone. And later Rambo did some poetry stuff. It was fun.

Me and farah got this really nifty headphones with a mic attached so we could call eachother with YM!. And it was ok eventho the voice got stuck sometime. but still i could hear her and she could hear me. So that's cool.

I'm planning to get me NFS most wanted because from what i have seen the game rocks! shit...
and maybe format my Pc coz my PC annoys me these past few days. I know its not its fault. it's infected with some sort of virus. don't worry PC. I'll format u and later we'll be shifting perfect gears and having lotsa fun with racer chicks.

I really am hoping that i'll be accepted for the masters program at KUiTTHO later next year. I'm gonna visit KPM and ask them personally the procedure concerning my case. ASk them about how i can appeal so i'll be accepted. What's the channel to go through and stuff.

When i think about it, i was at fault for fucking up my own acceptance. I could've at least gotten the minimum allowed CPa to get accepted. During those jahiliah days as i would like to call it, i was drowning with too much money and too much time. And i was lucky not to be kicked out cause that would really fucked up my already fucked up situation.

Like the sand in the hour glass so is the days of our lives?

2 comments:

nizo said...

forgot the chords?.... cam mana nak lawan mayhiem ni?....

Jsmn said...

jadik ek ko tepon frh? ni yg aku pn nak beli ni.