Thursday, September 29, 2005

taman sri serdang

#1
It's so slow today. Been at home all day studying for the afternoon's quiz and of all the time of the day, the lecturer picked 6 pm which is when i always out playing football or basketball. And i think the weather today is just terrific for sporting activities. Today's quiz was totally testing my maths. I think if i manage to pass the math part i can at least solve the questions. it's not my day.
#2
A friend of mine asked me to pass him his convo photos. He works near Raja Chulan Monorel station. So i think, straight from pudu i'll walk to the monorel station pass him the photos then off to KLCC. I've been obsessed with leather straps. And with money, obsession can become possesion. (?) Just hope i wont get lost. Once i took almost half an hour to get to KLCC frm SG Wang. How dumb is that?
#3
Load the camera with film. Maybe i'll snap my pal's face when i meet him.
#4
I'm taking my hard disk home with me so i can copy the FMA anime.
#5
Chelsea Vs Liverpool. My verdict? The best liverpool can manage is a 0-0 draw. The best chelsea can manage? 3-0. If both teams play it safe, a 0-0 draw is certain. But i think mourinho is still upset over the way he lost to liverpool during last years champ league semi-finals. And with their confidence level sky high, i can see them winning today. I want to see them lose. Not because i hate chelsea, its just i want them to lose.

3 comments:

FrH said...

chelsea .. chelsea. victory for chelsea! yeay!

nizo said...

ape plak chelsea... arsenal la

FrH said...

chelsea beb. ikut warna kegemaran aku hahaha