Wednesday, April 10, 2013

10 April 2013 (announcement day)



the problem with us is that a bunch of guys think they know what's best for Malaysia. And they come up with a bunch of scheme in doing so ...

I assume they know what is right and what is wrong ..... all this no tolerence to corruption, 100% access to water, electricity, education .. everyone can afford everything, economic growth etc ... who in their right mind wouldn't want this...this is always by default ...

taking it a step further ... how the heck are we going to achieve this ... some might understand the mechanics ... others are simply ignorant ...

i mean ..how the heck can a rubber tapper understand that the GDP of the country is tied up to the very thing close to him ..  his industry ..rubber.. which is our main commodity ..our main economic contributor ..

tell him that petrol price is going to drop .. now that is something that he can relate to ...

this works both ways ... which why sometime I think the guys running for the post .. are merely there not because of something that is close to that post (people) .. but something that they can relate to ... power ..

I guess the equation goes like this ...

I'm running for the post because i can have ultimate power .. to get power .. people have to choose me .. for people to choose me, I have to give cheap petrol or (some other form of subsidy) ...for example ...

which is quite disturbing and worrying ... I mean ... it's a popularity contest if you ask me ... who can give the best goodies win .... if I were to take the same approach with my kids ..i could be feeding them candy all day ... but that's is NOT what the kids need ...

coming back to what "Malaysia" need .. to be progressive and competetive with domestic resources available (example rubber) .. will go un-notice .. (*for illustration purpose only..to be fair something is being done)


what do we want? a peaceful, modern, developed, high income etc. Malaysia? with Islamic ruling ...?

Can i have it all ...?

can we achieve that? can the soon to be announced nominations lead us to achieve ALL that?

sad ...what other options do we have ...

No comments: