Saturday, June 03, 2006

dragon fruit


the weekend is here. I look forward to weekends. On monday there'd still be some sort of weekend hangover. On tuesday you are slowly recovering from monday. On wednesday you realize you have another 2 days to go before the weekend. Thursday, excited about friday. And on friday you barely notice its been a week since the last weekend.

So this weekend i'm not gonna do much. I hafta finish my presentation this monday. I won't commit to anything i can't finish. Coz it will end up un finished forever. So i'm planning to do simple tasks like snooker, hang around, play basket ball or soccer or whatever :D

whoa, if i were to work on saturday, that'd suck a lot. I prefer saturdays to sundays. There s something about saturday that just cheers you up. your'e lazy yet you're enthusiastic. You feel like doing something but you also want to let those muscles relax.

All and all, have a productive weekend.

No comments: