Friday, November 25, 2005

let's


i wanna see that thin line where the sky and the sea meet
i'd be there standing on my own two feet
and say "this is all worth it" and glee
for i am having an affair with the sea

i want to see the sand, the greens
i want to hear the wave scream
salt my body like i need some cream
forget about all those wannabe pimps
i'd include you in my dream

i'd put image on paper
i'd constantly wipe my tear
i'd pay with money
i would need some company
whoever it'll be
we're gonna see
we're gonna have
an affair with the sea

join me
waste yourselves
be ignorant while you can
be still
and hope that it's bliss you feel
because that's what you get
by having an affair with the sea





1 comment:

Jsmn said...

damn dude. ko buat aku rasa nak pegi jugak! siot je. sea here i come!