Saturday, November 05, 2005

e a t


selamat hari raya ... its the 3rd day .. and i have had enough of ketupat , lemang etc... yesterday watched only the first 30 minutes of PGL ... kinda interesting.... must find vcd ... the night before ... Pukianak-sundal-harum-lancau ... that movie hurt my feelings ... even my 6 yr old cousin laugh at the movie man ...

no angpaw for grown-ups. children dun need money arrr .. why should give to lil kids. they're gonna spend it on ding dang or some stupid lil kid things. better give to grown up so can waste on cigaret or snuker.

i haven't started my revision yet. regret ever bringing heavy books/notes home. i know that i won't get anything done if i take them home. but i said " yes, do it u can" with the yoda voice. but astro spoil my plan arr... i blame everything on astro ...

i was sick during the 1st hari raya. wanna puke man. stinging headache. fuken weak man. cannot wake up and do stuff. just went for the hari raya prayer and then sleep till afternoon. damn antibiotic wear off and my antibodi cannot cope on their own.. . shit. nausea. my throat hurt when i eat and when i swallow my spit.

negeri sembilan has many mosquito i tell you...even during daylight... all want to taste my blood..the mosquito i tell you.... are having a party on my body i tell you. they kept attacking me without mercy...

but everyone looks good man ... they said i look thinner ... and my eyes look like those from a sick person. do i look that skinny? i dun do drugs man .. i hope they believe me ...

fire crackers are fun man .... ... very fun to play ... i blew up some bad mangoes man ... they stink like shit i tell u...haha ... very dangerous man ....

but i love hari raya man ... stay home also fun what ....

9 comments:

Jsmn said...

ni apahal ko ni. fire crackers r fun man... dangerous man... hari raya man... gile. ko dh ade kat umah ke? bile ko balik parit? jam jom

Zinnia Rum said...

selalunya orang yang deeply in love (sanggup bermatian untuk kekasih) mempunyai kebarangkalian untuk kurus...tahniah kerana berjaya memasuki kelab kami (kelab sanggup mati demi cinta).

nizo said...

huyooo.... sanggup mati demi cinta... korang sanggup mati demi poza tak?

zaidi said...

kata wak..kalu poza beli qd..dia nak canai roti canai pakai pipi...mendalam betul cinta qd nih

hafdzuan said...

cinta qd ... mcm kuliah cinta ker?

poza nak beli qd .. hahahha ...cool ...

komuniti qd makin berkembang

Zinnia Rum said...

biasa aa the-QD-ers!!

Jsmn said...

QD ur anus! haha

zaidi said...

poza agung2kn ko la..maybe dia rasa hensom seperti ko, wak, alin, wafi kalu dia pakai qd sama cam korng pakai..

Anonymous said...

Dear freedom_fighter,

I perused your post (this post) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell company construction mn road. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
company construction mn road. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like company construction mn road on interest free credit and you can pay for your company construction mn road whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: company construction mn road.