Thursday, September 27, 2012

DA man

a guy, who knows nothing, suddenly says bad things with reference to you.

I know he was trying to generalize but it was at my expense.

He didn't even bother trying to find out the real situation.

I was not mad, in fact, I felt sorry for the guy because at this rate he'll have a hard time connecting with normal people.

I personally think people are made balanced.

A smart person, might have a persona of a stapler. So to be positive i would say that this deficiency caused them acting awkwardly. Acting bitchy and all. I'm upset afterall.

A charming person on the other hand, might not make the right decisions all the time but is pleasant to talk to. But in a long run, it could prove to be annoying.

Some people need to show they have the brain or hold ome sort of authority. And it has to be reflected by the way they carry themselves. But I think people would know if you have those traits anyways.

Again, feeling sorry for people who think that they have to proof themselves. We know.




No comments: