Friday, February 26, 2010

DPA


I'm off to INTAN mont kiara this monday for 7 months for what should be .. based on those who previously underwent the course ... annoying. But there would be some fun modules sandwiched between the 7 months. The duration was suppose to be for 6 months but due to ramadhan they extended it to 7 months ... hari raya man .. must go back ...

That's why i'm at the office on my day off ... packing up some stuff ... just to check if i left anything behind. .... the thing that i'm glad to leave behind is work of course :)

Obviously i'm gonna miss my little unit ... hadzim faeiq and my wife .. hadzim faeiq for sure ... but my wife so much so because to be honest i'm heavily dependent on her .. she prepares most of my stuff . .arranges a lot of stuff ... important to little things ... and not to have that would be a great adjustment ... either i'm too lazy or she's just good at taking care of me ... the latter would make me look better ...

well ... i guess ... that's life ... my life ...

No comments: