Wednesday, May 13, 2009

swim, bike, run - YOU WILL DO IT

ran my 2nd 10k run on sunday. the 2nd run was ok since i'm running with new shoes. last time, i was running with my nike free and let me tell you .. there is little support on the muscles and at times it hurts .. causing me to fatigue even quicker ...

i think for swimming ... i got a good hang on the whole stroke thing ... did a pyramid scheme which gave me time to rest without compromising the effort needed to finish the distance ... good thing i found it on the internet ... very good tip .. ... so i manage to do 30 laps ... and i felt ok afterwards ... so that's like 1.5 k ... so i guess ... that's quite ok ... i see no point trying to do 1.5k non-stop now .. maybe later when my stroke count is reduced .. and i move more or less like a fish ...

i hate to bike ... but i just have to ... when i see this big hills ... i know it will hurt ... i hate it when the gears slipped ... and the fear of a punctured tyre ...

been running and swimming for the past year and a half ... i think .. and just started cycling ... i'm doing my first duathlon in july .. and then my first tri (sprint) in august ..

next year's target ... hopefully i can finish a half marathon and a full olympic tri .. maybe if i'm confident enough .. i'll try the 70.3 (half IM) ...

i sure wish i have some one on the same mission as mine ..

this is just the beginning ...

leave your old self behind ...

run - run+bike - swim+bike+run

multisport sure cost a lot of money though ...

No comments: