Tuesday, March 14, 2006

its hard out here for a pimp

i got an offer from sony, bangi and i'm quiet happy because its quite near to where i live so .... fuel consumption won't be that big of a deal. and i was at parit raja on friday last week to complete my masters form. and i kinda have this unique problem which i am happy to have.

what if kuittho decided to enroll me? should i quit if everything is going well at sony? and if i'm there... could i then pursue my Masters degree? i was thinking in applying for a course relating to engineering but MBA seems quite the popular choice.

i won't know until that day comes ... and by then i have to know exactly what i'm gonna do.

anyway ... i was at sony for a medical checkup. they have an in house clinic. no surprise there. being in the factory reminded me of the 6 months i had in denso. i thought it was hell but now i regretted not to gain as much experience as i can. everything was similar. the canteen .. the people ... the guard .. well almost ... sony's quite big compared to denso ...

my health turned out ok and i'll start on the 16th of march. i'm glad they don't have strict dresscodes ... they offered a 3 month contract and they will assess wheter i'm qualified for the posisition or not. if not .. they'll terminate my contract......if i'm qualified, i'll be hired.

same ol story ... i gotta do things that will ultimately shape the course of my life. no surprise... it will come with a price and lotsa sacrifice. but hey .. isn't that what work is all about?

my belly ...gotta poop .. ouch ...

No comments: